Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ever wonder....?

      'Ello Blahggers!
      Hmmm...Ever wonder why thoughts happen?  Seems they've been happening to me a lot lately...Lots of different thoughts....For example...Why have I never witnessed the turtle eat, yet he is still living?
      I have also been thinking about my posts...I'm a journalism student...and I realized that...My paragraphs are WAY TO LONG!!!!  In journalism, each paragraph is AT MOST three sentences, usually two.
      I've decided to try keep it to a format more typical to a journalistic style...however difficult that may end up being...
      Also...have you ever wondered why everything seems to get so cold this time of year?  Think about it.....Wait for it....Thought about it...EPIPHANY!  The answer is simple: so we can have an excuse to hug and cuddle people.
      Now, another thought....quiet your mind...EXCEPT YOU CAN'T!  You just had some thought fly through your mind!  If you're like me, it could have possibly just been a song, tune, or lyric.  If not...it could have been anything but I have no way of knowing what it was so I'm not going to go any further down that path.
      Here's one more: TURKEY.  Thanksgiving is a day of food and thanks.  Thanks for not having guilt after eating all that food!!!!!  Even after eating leftovers we had LEFTOVER LEFTOVERS!!!  I don't think we've STILL eaten all of ours...
      Huh...I wonder why all the big projects are happening right now...Oh...Yea...That reminds me...I'm using this blog update to proctastinate...BAD PLAN!
      On that note...See ya next time, blahggers!! (I promise I'll have an actual topic by then....)

GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment