Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ANTI-SOPA AND PIPA

Hey there, blahggers!

So, in the support of the anit-SOPA and anti-PIPA movements, I am censoring this post. ^.^ It's not going to be a long one, and will be filled with randomness, but you won't know until we are safe from these bills! I'll re-post this entire thing in a non-censored way when the bills have been canceled so that you can know what it really says, which isn't much...

First off, I'll start by just saying that these bills are BAD!!!!! Personally, I don't wan to lose all my freedoms like this, so I'll keep talking in protest! I've signed about ten petitions protesting these bills.

Now, on to the random that you won't understand....Today, I spent half an hour filming senior girls doing the worm in the hall way.....Time, you have now been wasted well!!!! ...Yea....That's pretty much it that happened today...from the time I woke up to the time I got outside was three minutes which is a record for me...though one that I don't wish to compete with 'cause I called it a close one and almost missed the bus....

ANTI-CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GuardianSakura
((The Daily Blahgger))

ANTI-SOPA! ANTI-PIPA!
My terrible anti-SOPA and PIPA picture

No comments:

Post a Comment