Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hey Howdie Hey!

What's up my Blahggers???

I know, I know. It's been a REALLY long time since you've heard from me. Let me get you caught up:
Spring Semester (although it currently doesn't look like it due to the snow outside...) in college. I have been swamped and on the days I'm free (like over break) I have had the opposite of energy to post. Bad Hannah. Bad. Some of you are thinking "Well, she hasn't posted since summer!" Honestly, that's when I started to get behind on my posting. (I found this handy-dandy "time travel" tool so I could post to days past! xD) What I SHOULD have done was write on the days I knew exactly what to write about and post them. But, I decided to wait until I had caught up on the rest of the days. Big mistake. Eventually I ran out of ideas to post about and just got so overwhelmed by posts that I stopped trying. Again, very bad. And my deepest apologies to all my Blahggers!

I am well aware of a lag in posts from all of us here at the Daily Blah, and I want to apologize for that. We all have very busy lives, but once a commitment has been made, it should be kept. And I have made a commitment to you, Blahggers. As well as several broken promises to post continuously after very large chunks of time in the dark. This time, I know I can't make any promises to you to post every day, or even once a week. But I do promise you this: I'm going to try as hard as I can to give you posts as often as possible. Keep an eye out because, as a college student, I'm going to be posting some very interesting stuff!

Upcoming posts to look out for (plus many more):
-Marching in the NYC St. Pattie's Day parade
-On Being 19
-Review of one of my college professor's books
-The College Life
-Friday the 13th editions two and three
-Game review: Minecraft
-And a Half
-Popsicle stick projects: the results of boredom
-Nobody's Icecream
-Movie review: The Great Gatsby

And many more on the way!

I want to quickly send a shout-out and a thank you to all the Blahggers who have stayed loyal to the Blah, despite all the times when no posts have been found. It really does mean a lot to me and the rest of us here at the Daily Blah. On the same note, I'd like to encourage all of you to comment on our posts. Whether you loved it or hated it or just have some constructive criticism for us, it's really helpful as a writer to get feedback. (It also lets us know that people are actually reading what we post....)

Thanks again for your continued support of the Blahg! We'll try to keep up as best we can! Peace.

Hannah Haugen
The Daily Blahgger

No comments:

Post a Comment