Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The start of the random...Wait...It started when I made The Daily Blah....

Yo Blahggers!!!


     SO! It's been a very long time since the blahg was up and running! THAT would be my bad. BUT! Now, it's summer and I'm starting back up with no stop! MUAHAHAHAHA LET THE RANDOMNESS RE-START!!!!!!!

     So, like I said, it's summer! Heading into senior year! WOW! Haha! Today we took senior pictures. It took almost an hour after the appointed time for them to decide it was finally my turn to get pictures actually taken. It was really annoying an inefficient. But I think they actually turned out well...for the most part...

     But now it's done and my mask of makeup that I never wear has come off.

     I've been putting a quote up on my bedroom wall every week and thought it'd be a good idea to continue that here. Since I'm a few weeks behind, I'm going to be posting one every day (in a totally separate blah) until I'm caught up. Haha! (Which means, even though the quote will say "week one," It's really going to be days until I actually do get up to speed with my wall! Haha! When it gets to that point, I'll blahg a new quote every Monday in stead of actually blahgging.

     No fears, for now the Monday blahs will continue as I HAVE RETURNED TO THE BLAHGGING WORLD!!!! If you can't stand my blahs....then....well....I don't even know why you've been reading them...Haha! ANNNYYYYWAYSSSSS.......

     My totally random and psycho talk is...never gonna end! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But, in order to save your brains from a complete overload of insanity, I will cease this incoherent babbling for now. Until tomorrow, my faithful readers!!!

GuardianSakura
The Daily Blahgger

2 comments:

  1. Senior pics? I want one! You didn't send one with your graduation announcement :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I ran out. :) Don't worry, I'm ordering more. <3 You'll get one!

      Delete