Friday, July 20, 2012

Woof

'Ello, bahggers!!!

You'll NEVER guess what happened!
.
.
.
Have you guessed yet?


Haahaha! WE GOT A DOG!!!!

     You know how everyone at one point wished for a dog when they were kids? Well, that's been me, aswell...Except for my entire life! Haha! And now we got one!
     She's actually been with us for a few months now...But, with my recent blahgging inactivity, well...I never posted about her...
     Anyways, her names Misha. She's five years old and she's a choa/shephard mix...We think. Haha.
     They really didn't know much about her other than she was a stray. An old woman adopted her but brought her back because she digs.
     (Between you and me, I haven't seen her dig once! ...But she does have this habit of running off when she's off her leash...She found the rabbit holes in the backyard fence...)
     She's actually a big sweet heart! Except when there's a storm. She a medium-sized dog that's terrified of thunder and lightning. Like, makes-a-huge-mess-and-digs-up-everything-when-she's-not-pacing-around-the-house-or-whimpering-or-barking-loudly kind of terrified.
     We brought her to the vet and were given meds to calm her down. The first time we gave her a full pill and it was too much...She couldn't even stand without falling over. You would have thought she was drunk.
     Since then, we've only been giving her half of a pill at a time. Not only does it calm her down without totally knocking her out, but it makes the pills last longer. Haha!
     The only really bad thing about her is she knows how to get food off the counter and table if you leave them there.
     My grandmother had a huge plate of chicken pastry on the counter (after dinner, thankfully) and she got up, pulled the plate down and licked it clean. Haha! It was actually pretty funny. No, she didn't break the plate.
     My brother and I are generally in charge of walking her. He takes her on the shortest walks he possibly can. I actually bring her down to the bottom of the nieghborhood and back up. (That's at least a half an hour treck if we're walking...Mostly 'cause she's a dog and has to stop...a lot.)
     I guess I can't complain unless it's raining. It's good excercise.
     I've been getting my seven-year-old sister to join me the past couple times. It's kind of nice to get to talk to her for extended periods of time like that. Plus, the dog can't really interrupt. Haha!


     Too bad my boyfriend's allergic...HAHA!


GuardianSakura
The Daily Blahgger











1 comment: