Saturday, July 21, 2012

WHY, RAIN, WHY?!?!

Yo, blahggers!

     This is, like, the third day in a row that it's rained. It's finally starting to get on my nerves. Mostly because it's to cold, icky, misty kind of rain. The kind where you need a sweater to go outside if you want to, but everything is all mushy and muddy so you really don't WANT to go outside.

     Whatever, I digress. Maybe it'll get warmer soon. We're going to Kings Dominion Monday, so it had better! We've already been rained out once. We were there for six hours. Three of us rode TWO rides, one rode one, and one rode none. The weather hates us.
     I really have nothing to say today...I walked the dog in the backyard twice...Watched Tarzan on Disney Junior...(Yes, I'm THAT pathetic.) Didn't really do much else. Lounged around. Haha! So much for an exciting summer, right?
     Well...A post is a post...And since I don't have much else to say...LATER!

GuardianSakura
The Daily Blahgger

No comments:

Post a Comment