Monday, August 19, 2013

Want a little MESSY with that MONDAY?

It's a Monday. Soooo I bet you can guess what I did after I got home from work! Well, after I ate food cuz I was hungry, and made some noodles by mom's orders, and changed out of my oily clothes...THEN I...well, you know!

You don't? Oh blahggers...you have SO much to learn.


I watched this video. This one. Right here. Watch it. (That's right I just linked to it 3 times. Cant miss it.) Watch it, now, before you read the rest of this.

Videos like that come out every week. They're done by a group called blimeycow which consists of two brothers, Jordan and Josh, Josh's wife Kelli and their sister Amy. They'd been doing videos, just for fun for about 6 years before they even got noticed. Wow! Looking back at some of their earliest videos, it's so fun to see all the progress they have made.

The variety of videos appearing on blimeycow's channel is WONDERFUL. One thing that's great is that they come out with at least one video a week, so, even if you don't like EVERYTHING they upload, there should be a few that trip your trigger!


These range from the super duper sarcastic "Why I Hate Poor People" cute "7 Ways to Make a Girl's Day" to the informational and helpful "5 Tips for Starting a YouTube Channel". I mean they make vids mocking Christians, stupid people, technology, relationships...you name it. Heck, they even made one called "5 Reasons I Hate Blimeycow". There are so many rants, like the one I made you watch, but there's inspirational stuff too.

As for the cast of characters? Ha, well...there's Jordan. He's the guy that does most of the talking. He can be pretty annoying at times though because of all of his hand movements/eyebrow movements. The amount of characters Jordan plays is incredible. I mean, he plays an egocentric boyfriend, God, and, everyone's favorite: Big Head Kid--an annoying kid with a floppy wig and glasses who gets on evvveeerrrybody's nerves (but is super HILARIOUS).
Hipster Josh. Who you can actually follow on Twitter now...

Then there's Josh...he's pretty laid back and I think he's the one that usually writes the script. He also plays "YOLO" (guy with the skateboard) and Hipster Josh. Of course, there're a few extras as well, most of which appear in LOTS of episodes.


Check out the channel :) its my favorite!

Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician

No comments:

Post a Comment