Friday, August 23, 2013

Freedom Fridays!

Wheeeee!!

It's pretty terrible basing an entire day's highlights off of the fact that you don't have to work so long, meaning ya don't make as much money, but that's what I'm doing.

After working 7:30-4:30, Monday through Thursday, and given my habit of staying up late, you can imagine that come Friday, it's wonderful to only have to work til noon!

I mean, as you can see, its only 12:30 (CST) and I've already started this blah. On normal days I get home at around 5:00 and I am POOPED. I just wanna veg out. On Fridays I have waaaaaaaay more energy! Sometimes I hang out with friends, and its a GREAT start to a weekend.

An added bonus: at 7 and 8 pm Monk comes on! It's one of my favorite TV shows.

Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician

No comments:

Post a Comment