Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Worshiping Wednesdays

Generally,  I love Wednesdays. I wouldn't say I worship them, as the title suggests, or wait with baited breath for them to come around, but Wednesdays are a good day. And this one? This Wednesday is the day where, if I were to be attending school, I would be meeting up with my AWESOME roommates and counselling new freshmen in Music Theory Bootcamp. But I'm not. To tell you the truth...

This is hard.

So, I suppose it's a darn good thing I've decided to write today about why Wednesdays, specifically the ones I will be spending at home, are awesome, and, well, praiseworthy.

I'm reminded of the song "Praise You In the Storm"--and that's what I need to do!  

And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

Yeah,  that :) SO. why ARE Wednesdays so awesome and how can i praise Him during them?

Well for starters, this summer I was blessed to be part of a Bible study, ("Home Bible Fellowship") with a bunch of people from church. There were people of all ages. The youngest was 9 or 10 and the oldest was probably 90! Wow!I'm a little sad that it's over, but that means that soooooon handbells start!

(I need to write a separate blah on handbells for sure!)

2nd, there are also Wednesday evening services to help me grow in my faith & trust.

 3rd I'm gonna start working Wednesdays at Chipotle. And man oh man. I LOVE working there. 
AND HOW COULD I FORGET? IT'S HUMP DAY! That's a reason to celebrate!!

Have yourselfs a very worshipping Wednesday! 
Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician :)

No comments:

Post a Comment