Thursday, August 22, 2013

10 Reasons Thursdays ROCK!

Why 10? It aliterates with Thursday, and...I wanted to  challenge myself. Honestly when I first started, I couldn't think of any. Zip. So, we'll see how lame these are. Here goes!!

*in no particular order*

1. The first one that came to mind: pay day!! So exciting to finally get your hard earned money (and seriously man, this stuff is hard earned).

2. The wonderfulness social media has dubbed "Throw Back Thursday". I don't use it much, but it gives me an excuse to upload those gems from high school that never saw the light of day.

3. I know I just talked about Bible studies in the last post, but those were a summer thing. In September my church's college class' ll be having Thursday night Bible studies. SO EXCITED!

4. Thanksgiving!!!!! ALWAYS on a Thursday (: plus,

5. This year, my friend Elisa's birthday is on a Thursday! And since

6. I won't be working at Midwest Screw on Wednesdays and Thursdays this fall, because I will be working at CHIPOTLE

7. Its easier for me to get off work, and I could go down to Mankato on her birthday. Or I could work Wednesday morning and Thursday night, and STILL go to Kato.

~enough of drawing THAT out~

8. The MN State Fair opens on a Thursday...today, actually! And d'ya know what the promotion is for opening day? Thrifty Thursday!!  In other words, tickets are discounted

9. Most concerts that my siblings' High School puts on are on Thursdays. That's also the opening night for plays. Being that I'm sticking around this semester I can actually see these and support my family!

And 10...we should all thank the Norwegians for Thursday---> "Thor's Day". Who, as I believe we can all agree is a fantastic character in the Avengers (sliiiightly less cool as Captain America). But what other days have recognizable Norse Gods in the name? Thor's Day is privileged

There you have it. There's a silver lining to every day, y'see  :)

Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician

No comments:

Post a Comment