Friday, August 26, 2011

TRAGEDY OF TRAGEDIES!

        Okay...Maybe the title is slightly dramatic...I can't beat this one dungeon on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  Eventually, kids are going to ask, "What's that?" and I'm going to have a heart-attack from shock.  Old fashion, I know. I'm the teenager who still plays the oldest versions of Nintendo games.  But so what? ZELDA RULES!

        Even my little brother's farther than me...and I've been playing A LOT longer!  Not only do I play Zelda (I actually play a lot of the Zelda games...), I play Gaia, Final Fantasy (again, played a lot of them..), Mario Smash Bros (and other Mario related games...), etc. Bottom line: OLD FASHION NINTENDO GAMES RULE!

        Don't get  me wrong, I'm not totally old-fashioned. I'm completely hooked on Kingdom Hearts. I own and have beaten the first two.  As soon as I have some money in my possession, I WILL be purchasing the third game.  I've read some of the manga that are based off of the game, and, I have to say, they're pretty good.  However, there's no way that they can beat fan fiction!  I've seen some INCREDIABLE comics and pictures based off of the series of games...those enclued couple pairings.  I love the Kairi and Sora pairing, but I think and Sora and Riku pairing is slightly more exciting...sorry.

        But still, no matter what, I'll be in love with the "old-fashion" Zelda that started it all! GO ZELDA! GO LINK! GET THE GOLDEN POWER AND SAVE THE WORLD! Oh crap! Another monster! Ah! OH! TAKE THAT! Crap....I'M DYING....I'M GONNA LOSE NO I ONLY HAVE ONE HEART LEFT IF I GET HIT ONE MORE TIME I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO WIN! COME ON LINK! PULL THROUGH, LITTLE BUDDY! PLEASE PULL THROU------- 

GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)
Main Zelda Screne
Playing the old-fashion Zelda
Zelda Wallpaper (Link is the guy in green, fyi)

No comments:

Post a Comment