Thursday, August 18, 2011

Edition 1: Warning to the Readers

Dear Readers, Future Readers, Scanners, Spammers, and Followers,
       This is your one and only warning! I say what I think, and feel what I feel. I have my opinions, and they're very real. From time to time, I may speak in rhyme, and please don't get mad 'cause I'm not ALL that bad.

        Lol. My little poem to start out. Hi. GuardianSakura's the name, blogging's my NEW game! The blog isn't specific to anything, in fact, it may eventually be about everything! So, my warning is, that if you can't handle it, or are simply going to give (non-constructive) criticism, that I don't want you hanging around The Daily Blah!  Or, as so many wise men (and mothers) have said, "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say anything at all." If that's the case, READ ON, SILENT ONES! And have fun mocking me privately. =)

        Thanks a lot to everyone who's taking the time to read The Daily Blah! Hope you enjoy it!

Sincerly,
GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)

No comments:

Post a Comment