Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Me? ADD? No....

        We went to Party City on a mission today: Cake cutter/server and some decor for the wedding.  I was on track for about thirty seconds...Did I get distracted? Come on, people, it's Party City!

        It started out when we walked past the Fiesta isle...and there were these sombreros...about two feet in diameter...I wanted to try it on.  A few seconds later I noticed the mustache and the maracas.  I proceeded to dance around the store dressed as a fiesta man, shaking the maracas and singing La Cucaracha to myself.

        Then we found the Halloween section...I tried on many masks.  My friend Britt wouldn't be pleased with me...I tried on a few clown masks...I joked about buying one and making a surprise appearance at her house... she's terrified of clowns. (Lol there was this one time at Valley Scare....story for another day...)

        I now know what I want for my birthday...a gigantic sombrero and a witch ensemble...I'm planning on wearing both of them to school at some point...

        You know that grandpa you have that always falls asleep...like, ALWAYS?!?!?!  Well....that's my grandpa...he's watching the hurricane news...well...he was watching the hurricane news...now he's asleep on the couch, TV remote in hand, SNORING!  He does that all the time...

        No, I have not been diagnosed with ADD....I ran out of things to say....Oh well. BYE!

GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)
My grandpa...sleeping. (Just took this LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment