Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Insanity That Follows...

        My dear readers! I am sooooooooooooo sorry that there have been a few days in between "daily" posts...you see, now that the wedding is over and done with, there was clean up, travel back home, settling back at home (seeing as I, myself, haven't been here for over a week) and new school stuff, such as orientation and open house.  I'm just going to say now that my school is overwhelmingly HUGE!  Atleast, bigger than I'm used to...Anyways, back on topic.

        Insanity is never a good thing...unless you can make it sane.  That's like saying order out of chaos or light out of shadow or something mystical like that...If only Yin and Yang were living beings who could step in and create this common peace...People are made up of two things. Darkness and light, always circling eachother in constant, never-ending motion.  They are seperate things, but they are one, and they are inside of eachother.

        Thus, Light and dark, order and chaos, insanity and sanity, day and night, peace and war, good and evil, friendship and enimyism. (There's a word for that, but since I don't know it, I made up a word, so there!)  Always circling eachother and always equal. Neither can exist without the other.  The whole circle of Yin and Yang represents Everything that ever is, was, or will be.

        Yin and Yang are suppposed to be equal in everything (and everyone) but...usually it's not.  One conquers the other...I'm more Yang than I am Yin...not much though...I'm, like, 60% Yang and 40% Yin.

        Yin (the dark part of the circle) is dark, cold, weak, down, and passive.  Yang (if Yin is dark, then it should be obvious that Yang is light...just saying) is bright, hot, strong, up, and active.  Always circling...never ending...everything and nothing....

GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)
Yin and Yang dragons





Day and Night
The Yin and Yang Koi Fish from Avatar: The Last Airbender

No comments:

Post a Comment