Monday, August 22, 2011

Why My Friends are My Friends!

        I love my crazy, weird, insane, hilarious, random, and amazing friends!  Like I said, they're fun and hilarious!  As my grandmother says, "Your friends are crazy! They're nuts! YOUR ALL NUTS!"  (She said this after watching the video shown below.)  Two of them, Alice and Jade, got together to make Lame Co.  Their YouTube page? Your Three Headed Lesbian Father, or as they like to call it, your3headleasdad.  (Again, I love my friends!)


        I swear I've watched their first video (at the bottom) about twenty times and I CANNOT stop laughing! I really hope they do A LOT more of these...'cause it's hilarious! I Favorited the video and subscribed to their YouTube page. The Daily Blah YouTube page is called TheDailyBlahs.  (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDailyBlahs?feature=mhee)  I'll be uploading videos eventually, so keep an eye out!

        I got off topic.  The point of this whole post is my crazy, weird, insane, blah blah blah, friends.  We're all weird and crazy (which is probably why we get along so well...either that or it's because we're the only ones able to put up with each other...I'll just go with the first one. =D)

        Before I go on, yes we do things like the ones in the video. Yes, we are that immature/inappropriate. Yes, we think it's funny. Yes, we're girls...Yes, we're teenagers.  No, we've never been in prison...or an asylum...Yes, we would fit right in there.

        So, in summary, my friends and I act like no one is watching, and be who we are.  "We're strange, and we like it, just the way we are! We can't change, we can't hide it, that's just the way we are!!" (The Buzz on Maggie theme song...changed from singular to plural.)  We're all just...us...I'm not exactly sure that there is an existing word able to describe us...

        My crazy, weird, insane, hilarious, random, amazing, kind, caring, understanding, forgiving, loving friends are the people that make my world go 'round, catch my hand when I start to fall, and make me life while I'm crying or instead of crying.  I don't know where I'd be with out them. Y'all know who you are, and this one goes out to you!!!!  Forever and always, love ya more than the stars!

GuardianSakura
(The Daily Blahgger)

\/ The AMAZING YouTube video I was talking about earlier.

1 comment: