Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Celeblahtion

WHAT'S UP EPICAL OF ALL EPICS WHOM ARE CALLED BLAHGGERS!!

Haha! Sorry, I am in a very good mood today because of several factors. One of them being that, thanks to the efforts of my fellow Blahggers, there has been a post every day, despite my lack of blahgging every day.

This is very exciting to me seeing as the Blahg IS IN FACT DAILY. Haha! And it has, so far, stayed that way! I don't know about the rest of you, but to me, that's a very big deal! :)

But there is another things I wanted to celebrate about The Daily Blah. In less then two weeks, also thanks to the efforts of the other Blahggers, the number of posts have outnumbered that of the other two years since the Blahg was first started. That isn't only exciting, but rather amazing.

So, I'm celebrating and every Blahgger gets......

FREE HUGS! HAHAH! GO ON HUG YOURSELF SINCE I CAN'T DO IT FROM HERE!!!!

I'm done. :) I hope that everyone keeps reading as the Blahg continues to get more and more awesome and amazing. Thanks for keeping up with us!

READ ON, BLAHGGERS!!!

Hannah Haugen
The Daily Blahgger

No comments:

Post a Comment