Saturday, June 8, 2013

Your life just got better

Well, hello!  I see you've stumbled upon this post.  Congratulations.  You're reading the work of a true artist.

I'm going to start by warning you in advance- I can be quite mean and provocative.  My views are secular and liberal.  If you don't like that, sucks to suck.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I'm Isabel Molina.  I'm in high school.  I live in VA.  I'm amazing.  I love pizza and waffles.  I'm fun and outgoing.  You'll love me!  I'm mixed with Hispanic and Caucasian.  I know some ASL and Spanish, but am only fluent in English, Pig Latin, and Sarcasm.  You'll love me!   

Your life just got significantly better, because you're reading what I wrote, and I am pretty fantastic. 

Isabel Molina
Latin Fire~~

1 comment:

  1. And now you have met the second of the new Blahggers! Isabel's awesome and I KNOW you guys are going to love her! All though the youngest of the group, she has a fiery spirit and is very witty! She and I had some AMAZING times in journalism this year! Have fun reading!
    Hannah Haugen
    The Daily Blahgger

    ReplyDelete