Saturday, June 8, 2013

:) IM DOING IT! IM POSTING ON THE DAILY BLAH

Helloooo Blahggers!

My name's Madelaine, and I'm going to be joining the crew here at the Daily Blah. What a fun idea, right? I was in love when I first followed the facebook link here and started reading. So, naturally, I was pretty excited when asked to contribute!

To start, I'm a sophomore (woo! That's weird to say) at Bethany Lutheran College (Mankato, Minnesota). I'm studying elementary education so one day I can be an awesome 4th grader teacher. But im also really into music, so I'm going to be minoring in that. Be prepared for a few too many music puns...

I've never really had a nickname, but this year I was accidentally dubbed Mandolin during the first week of school and the name stuck. I even went so far as adding it as a nickname on facebook so people can officially....TAG ME. Woah. It's kind of intense. Kind of like camping *ducks for cover*

That's another thing about me. I have an awful sense of humor. That mostly means I like REALLY REALLY BAD JOKES. Like not dirty, just slightly better than laffy taffy.

As for my family, I've got a 15 year old brother WHO KEEPS INTERRUPTING ME (seriously, he just ran in and yelled "we're going to be digested!") And a 14 year old sister. They're both crazies, but I love them dearly. We've also got an adorable cat named Maggie, but I think she's going crazy too. WE'RE ALL GOING INSANE.

In short, be prepared for: lots of music, corny jokes, bad attempts at humor and waaaay too many exclamation points.I get over excited.

Well, have a good night, blahggers. Stay safe, dont drink too much at those grad parties, and above all, uh, like the daily blah on facebook! Yeah! ;)

Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician





1 comment:

  1. I unfortunately forgot to include poor MADelaine when I added my three, so she is actually number four. :) She's totally nutzo and a complete sweet heart at the same time. Be prepared for the funniest chiz you may ever read. Because SHE has this stuff coming!
    Hannah Haugen
    The Daily Blahgger

    ReplyDelete